The Voice Tracker™ Array Microphone
The Voice Tracker™ Array Microphone locates a talker and electronically steers a “listening beam,” like an acoustic searchlight, in that direction.
This creates spatial filtering; sounds and reverberation from other parts of the room are not picked up. In addition, digital noise reduction processing removes background noise. This two-stage noise reduction, coupled with the sensitivity of eight “always on” microphone elements, gives the Voice Tracker™ Array Microphone outstanding range and sound quality when recording anything from meetings to simple notations.
The Voice Tracker™ is the Perfect Meeting Recording Array Microphone
Meeting Recording Features:
- Full 360° field of view.
- Picks up people talking at normal voice levels at ranges of 30+ feet.
- Filters out interfering chatter from side conversations.
- Filters out stationary background sound such as fan noise, air conditioners, etc.
- Connects easily to PC-based meeting recording software
- Connects easily to digital and analog handheld recorders.
The Voice Tracker™ array microphone has been tested and certified by the following meeting recording software and hardware vendors:
- SoniClear (Meeting Pro)
- Quindi (Meeting Companion)
- Grundig Business Systems
The Voice Tracker™ has been used successfully in the following application segments:
Town Meeting Recording