The Voice Tracker™ Array Microphone locates a talker and electronically steers a “listening beam,” like an acoustic searchlight, in that direction.
This creates spatial filtering; sounds and reverberation from other parts of the room are not picked up. In addition, digital noise reduction processing removes background noise. This two-stage noise reduction, coupled with the sensitivity of eight “always on” microphone elements, gives the Voice Tracker™ Array Microphone outstanding range and sound quality ideal for security monitoring.
The Voice Tracker™ is ideal for Security Monitoring
Security Monitoring Attributes:
- Full 360° field of view.
- Picks up people talking at normal voice levels at ranges of 30+ feet.
- Can be mounted on the ceiling
- Filters out interfering chatter from side conversations.
- Filters out stationary background sound such as fan noise, air conditioners, etc.
- Low cost, especially when compared to multiple mic solutions.
- Connects easily to Video cameras or networked systems