Voice Tracker™ Array Microphones
Unidirectional microphones with an omnidirectional field of view
The magic in the Acoustic Magic Voice Tracker™ array microphone resides in the algorithms running on its internal DSP that enable it to form a listening beam and automatically and electronically steer that beam towards the active talker. This creates spatial filtering, which when combined with the 6 or 8 always on microphones in the array, create pickup ranges of 30 feet with a 360° field of view.
Consequently, the Voice Tracker™ can pick-up questions from the class as well as lecture from the
professor, enabling more than 350 schools and universities to choose the Voice Tracker™ I for lecture
Or, it can pick up questions from the audience in town meetings or comments around a board room
conference table for meeting recording.
The long pickup range and wide field of view make the Voice Tracker™ ideal for conferencing applications
as well. The Voice Tracker I can be used as an auxiliary microphone with conventional conferencing
systems that have a good AEC. The Voice Tracker II has its own built in AEC, and consequently can be
used with VoIP systems that do not have a robust AEC.
Voice Tracker Array Microphones can also be used for a hands-free/headset free automatic speech
recognition with full vocabulary dictation products like Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
The Voice Trackerís long range make it ideal for home automation applications where a whole room has to
be covered for command-and-control recognition.
Explore our User Comments page for more application ideas.
- Certified by Grundig Business Systems for use with their DigtaConferenceStation
- Certified by ScanSoft for use with Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Certified by IBM for use with ViaVoice Speech Recognition Software
- Certified by Winscribe for use with their Recording Software
- Certified by HomeSeer for use with their Home Automation Software
- Certified by MacSpeech for use with iListen Speech Recognition Software
- Certified by SoniClear for use with their Recording Software
- Certified by Home Automated Living for use with their Home Automation Software
- Certified by One Voice Technologies