Voice Tracker™ Array Microphones
The Next Generation in Speech Recognition, Digital Recording & Conferencing Microphone Technology
Acoustic Magic is a privately held company building a family of superior "far talking" array microphones. Our microphones can be used for many different purposes and with several different types of software applications.
Choose from the list below to learn more about our products and how they can help make your life a little easier.
- speech recognition microphones
- conferencing microphones
- meeting recording microphones
- home automation microphones
- security monitoring microphone
The Voice Tracker Array Microphones automatically locate and electronically steer a listening beam toward the talker.
Our patented array microphone technology, based on more than 20 years of work at Brown University, improves sound fidelity and signal to noise performance. This enables:
- Speech recognition for command and control of computers and PDAs in noisy environments.
- Speech recognition for dictation of documents without a headset (close-talking) microphone.
- Teleconferencing with the microphone located at one end of the office or conference room (on the monitor or on the ceiling).
- Hands free digital recording in large rooms through PCs or handheld recorders.
In addition to providing standalone desktop array microphones, Acoustic Magic works with OEMs to embed its array microphone technology into their products
- Certified by Grundig Business Systems for use with their DigtaConferenceStation
- Certified by ScanSoft for use with Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Certified by IBM for use with ViaVoice Speech Recognition Software
- Certified by Winscribe for use with their Recording Software
- Certified by HomeSeer for use with their Home Automation Software
- Certified by MacSpeech for use with iListen Speech Recognition Software
- Certified by SoniClear for use with their Recording Software
- Certified by Home Automated Living for use with their Home Automation Software
- Certified by One Voice Technologies